Are you ready to receive trade signals daily?
Plus receive the templates from Slick Trade Online Trading Academy
What does this mean? You can load up the templates in your MT4, get signals, a visual of the setup and learn the strategy.
Setting up your account with us is a breeze:
- Click on the SUBSCRIBE button below
- After you’ve successfully subscribed…Go To: Our Signal PlatformCreate a free account (or login if you already have an account)
- Submit a ticket HERE or by clicking Contact, let us know that you just joined, along with your Fleep User ID and we will add you to MetaTrader Signals Group
- ***Please note – Setting up your account after payment has been fully processed, may take up to 48 business hours*** Our hours of support are 9am-4pmEST – Monday-Friday
- Can your trade signals be taken on the Forex or traditional Binary Options platforms?
- We do not suggest taking the trades other than on the Northern American Derivatives Exchange platform (some members do use them for traditional Binary Options brokers, but we have only personally tested on the Northern American Derivatives Exchange platform)
- What time are the trade signals sent and when do the trades expire?
- Afternoon Delight – Between 12:00EST and 18:45EST with a 19:00EST expiration
- Sausage & Sushi – Between 20:00EST and 22:45EST with a 23:00EST expiration
- How many trade signals are sent per day?
- 1-6 trade signals per day
- How do I cancel my account?
- We’d hate to see you leave but to cancel your account – Login to your Paypal Account > Recurring Payments > Cancel your subscription to Our Services (or give Paypal Support a call and their friendly team will be there to help you out!)
- Do you share your indicators, strategies or setup?
- Yes, we do share our indicators, strategies and setups
- Do you offer refunds?
- We do not offer refunds
- Do you offer a trial period?
- We do not offer a trial period
- What ROI (Return on Investment) can I expect from your services?
- If you take all of our trade signals at an ITM $20-30 price, you can easily expect an average of $300 profit per contract per month (At 10 contracts per trade that equals $3,000 profit in a given month)
Afternoon Delight and Sausage & Sushi
This trade comes courtesy of Charles Comber, CEO of SlickTrade. This strategy has been featured on the Nadex blog, Inquisitive Trader, Trading Pub, Trading Schools, and many other books, e-books and blogs. The full text of this strategy, can be found on his free education portion of the website. Below, you can subscribe to receive the setups when they occur, so that you can spend the time doing what you love! Let us send you signals with an average 89% win rate since 2015. All trades are posted via Fleep.io – Our Signal Platform and YES, you can receive the signals via Text/SMS notifications.
The “Afternoon Delight” trade has been extensively tested on the GBP/USD and EUR/USD currency pairs, and it is very consistent and super simple to execute if a setup is in play.
The trade requires two components:
- 15 minute charts on the GBP/USD and EUR/USD
If you see a crossover after noon, a trade setup is in play. it really doesn’t get much simpler. For full details on this strategy, make sure to watch Charlie’s short video at the bottom of this blog.
Here are the steps you need to take to execute the GBP/USD EUR/USD “Afternoon Delight” trade.
- Select the 7pm daily on the Nadex platform
- Look to see the overall trend direction from the start of the New York Session
- If it was bearish (downward movement) then you will be looking to Buy after you receive confirmation of trend direction change
- If the trend was bullish (upward movement) then you will be looking to Sell after you receive confirmation of trend direction change
- If there is any news on GBP EUR or USD during the hours of 12pm – 7:15pm (EST) – avoid trading the strategy that day
- Once the cross occurs on the MACD, wait for full formation of the current 15 minute candle
- If the trend direction was bearish, then you would purchase a Buy at the lowest point of the body of the candle where the cross occurred
- If the trend direction was bullish, then you would purchase a Sell at the highest point of the body of the candle where the cross occurred
- I normally place a market order and a working order on this strategy. Many times the strike gets tested for the next few hours, so setting a working order in addition to the market order can give you additional profit possibilities overall.
- That’s it!
The Sausage & Sushi works great if your work schedule doesn’t permit you to trade during normal working hours, here’s a trading strategy you can use in the comfort of your home around the dinner hour. This strategy has been tested and has produced amazing results since 2016. This strategy for trading Nadex Binary Options also came from Charles Comber, CEO and founder of SlickTrade.net.
Almost every night, the EUR/JPY behaves quite predictably, and if you can draw support and resistance lines,this strategy can greatly enhance your trading consistency.
The rules for trading the “Sausage & Sushi” Strategy are quite simple:
- Log on to Nadex, and select the EUR/JPY currency pair with the “Daily 11pm” expiry.
- At 8:00pm EST, draw horizontal lines at the highest price (resistance) and the lowest price (support) between 6-pm-8pm on the 15-minute chart for the EUR/JPY. Draw your support and resistance lines on regular candle bodies, and not the wicks. Use regular candlesticks, and not Heiken-Ashi candlesticks.
- Be aware of any economic news occurring on the EUR
or JPY from 6pm – 11pm EST. Refer to Investing.com or Forex Factory to view economic news.
- For a SELL – After 8pm, if a candlestick closes below the 6pm-8pm support line, then SELL on the closest strike price at or above the support line. You can place a market order if you want your order filled immediately, or you can place a working/limit order if you want to adjust your risk/reward.
- For a BUY – After 8pm EST, if a candlestick closes above the 6pm-8pm resistance line, then BUY at the closest strike price available at or below the resistance line. You can place a market order if you want your order filled immediately, or you can place a working/limit order if you want to adjust your risk/reward.
- That’s it! Price is normally tested heavily
between 9pm – 10pm EST –You may wish to walk away during this point and come back
around 10pm -10:15pm EST.
- Always pay attention to the trend direction and news.
If the market is sideways and staying within the high and low range you may want to avoid taking the trade. Also if the spread between 6-8pm support and resistance is very skinny, it’s best to stay away from this trade.This is why I like to watch the Keltner Channels and
Fisher Transform on ThinkorSwim (TOS) or the EMAs and Ichimoku cloud on the Nadex charts.
Don’t Have Time To Be At The Computer?
Thanks to Charles with SlickTrade.net, we are able to offer you signals for both the Afternoon Delight and Sausage & Sushi daily! Our signals are sent via Fleep, and yes you can receive them via Text/SMS notifications.
Plus receive the templates from Slick Trade Online Trading Academy
What does this mean? You can load up the templates in your MT4, get signals, a visual of the setup and learn the strategies.